Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baseball Update

I have had a request (thank you Grandma Rose) to give an update on Kyler's baseball season. Well we started off winning like crazy then it's not so much that way anymore LOL Poor kids are playing their hearts out but it's just not going in our favor. Our record now is 4 wins, 7 losses.
Kyler's dad bought him a new bat a few games into the season and the first night he hit with it, he got an in the park homerun! I was so proud of him! Now he's on a strike out streak. I think he just wants to kill the ball so bad and over thinks it. He had a couple really great hits last night finally though.

We have games 3 nights a week, usually on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are either from 6-8 or from 8-10. Not that it matters since we usually find ourselves at the ball field for all 4 hours watching whatever game is being played. He of course has friends on every team and I totally enjoy watching all the games and cheering on all my 'sons'. Yes, all his friends call me Mom, I love it.

No comments: