Friday, April 18, 2008

So I got tagged on MySpace the other day so I thought I'd put my reply on my blog as well. I don't expect anyone to reply cuz I'm not tagging anyone!! Just thought you'd want to read it!

Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (tag, you're it) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. I have a weird fear of being surrounded by water. Like in the pet store in the fish section or at Sea World in one of those places where you go thru a tunnel in the shark tank.

2. I can recite the entire movie 'Grease'.

3. I love playing Backgammon.

4. I still love going roller skating with my kids and I can still skate backwards LOL

5. I will never water ski. I grew up with 'Jaws' being my mom's favorite movie…nuff said.

6. I have met almost all of my closest friends online.

7. The first concert I went to was the Bee Gees at McNichols Arena in Denver, July 1979. I remember my dad taking me to buy a new pair of white jeans to wear and that I was pissed they didn't play my favorite song.

8. I have been to a gazillion concerts and have kept all the ticket stubs (including the Bee Gees).

9. I love anything with the scent of vanilla.

10. I am a candle freak, I love to have them burning all the time.

No comments: