I've been tagged by BITRCountryGirl to a 7 things about me. Thanks for tagging me!
The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my things about me:
1. I tend to overdo things with/for my kids. I'm a good mom like that :)
2. I live in a small town and alot of things happen because who you know, I feel bad for my kids with sports because I haven't lived here that long so I'm not always with the 'in crowd' and I don't want them to suffer for it. Coaches tend to stick with the same kids...ugh!
3. It's currently 54 degrees outside and it feels like that in my house too, I'm freezing!!
4. I think my work is hiring someone to take over the training part of my job which will be nice - no more traveling!!! But at the same time...what more are they going to give me to do??
5. I am freaked out at how fast this year has gone by...it's already October???
6. I'm addicted to Diet Coke...I have to er um love to get a fountain drink every morning after dropping the boy off at school.
7. I have a Palm Centro pink phone and every night before falling asleep I have to play a few games of backgammon on it...I'm such a dork...
I'm not going to tag anyone because I've seen this already on many people's blogs :) Jess...you can copy this though :)