Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Never Ending Yard Work

Yes, it is a crazy yard and I am constantly pulling/digging/ripping stuff out! I want a normal yard!!! See this post for what I was doing last year.

So last night we got a little crazy and look out all the crap around the middle section. There is still lots to do but you can see the before and after. Almost all of the bushes are gone, even the prickly ones by the shed!!
Also took out a huge bush at the corner of the deck and two bushes that were on both sides of the sidewalk to the house. They were all just totally out of control!


Again...still SOOOOO much to do but it's getting there!!!!! Can't wait to have a nice huge normal yard!!!

3 comments:

jmt said...

Yard work is soooooooooooooo not my thing. I'm glad that you like doing it. :) I might get into it when I'm not knee-deep in diaper poo, I suppose. But then again, I can see myself LOVING being lazy. Or buying a trampoline like I spy in your yard and bouncing all day. I love trampolines. Good work and Happy Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so jealous. I've been sans yard for about 6 years now and sooooooo jonesing for a great and green outdoor space. Yours is glorious!

Sarah said...

Thank you for stopping by! Yes, please join in on the Random Tuesdays, they are so fun, some of my funnest and most noticed posts. I must say I am a bit of a dork and try to jot down little things throughout the week for THAT post :)
I was a cheerleader at that age too, the Panthers! I loved it. When I got to high school I did HOCKEY cheer for two years :)