Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This stuff makes me smile

Seriously, I just love how people are having fun these days and not always so damn serious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Unfortunately they have the embedding feature turned off so I hope the link will work.

I know this has been all over the net and they even reenacted it on the Today Show.

I don't know about you but once they pan to the bride walking in, I tear up every time!! I just love this!!!

Oh and can you just imagine how fun that reception would've been????

4 comments:

jmt said...

Okay, I will have to watch this from home, but I can't wait. I love silly, fun videos, and it sounds like this is a wedding one? Even better. Can't wait! :) Happy Wednesday.

mommy4life said...

I am trying to talk some friends into something like this for their wedding in Sept.

Thank you for coming by yesterday for my SITS day.

Lisa Petrarca said...

That was so cool...wouldn't ya love to be at a wedding like that?

I just wanted to let ya know that I'M GOING!!! I decided to worry later, thanks for the advice.

missy said...

i agree.......LOVED it!!!!!!
my eyes get a little watery too!!!!!
stopping by from SITS.
have a great weekend!!!!!