Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crazy beginning of the day.....

So I go to the gym this morning and weigh for the heck of it. I'm down 2 lbs from Tuesday's weigh in. Crazy isn't it??? Ah well let's hope it stays off until next week's weigh in right!?!?

I get home from the gym to find out I have another bird in my basement! UGH! This happened oh about a month or so ago. Little sucker got down my old chimney into the basement. Thankfully Randy saved the day again and go it out for me. Next time he can get a big ladder, I'm going to secure the screen over the chimney open better so this won't happen again!! Dumb birds!

I'm SO excited though! Mike, Patty, Justin and Nick will be here tomorrow afternoon!!! I'm going to try to get the kiddos out of school early but they both have state assesment tests this week so I'm not sure if that will work or not. If not, we have the rest of the weekend together. Did I mention before I want to get some good family pictures? Well I do, I don't want the normal 'ok everyone let's get together for a quick shot', I want to go to a park and have some nice ones taken. I bought a nice camera last year so I think I can get some good shots. I think both my parents would like a nice shot of all the grandkids.

It's only 9:30 am....I wonder what other crazy things are going to happen today? Is it a full moon or something? haha

No comments: