Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are you sure it's not Monday?

It's been one of THOSE days...and it's only noonish!!!

I get the kids to school then hit the gym for an awesome workout. I did a hard 30 min program on the treadmill then hit the machines and worked on my arms.

Then I went to my eye appointment. Yup, go figure, I have to get glasses again. I wore glasses from when I was a little girl through middle of high school. I could always go with or without so I got lazy and just quit wearing them. I always passed any eye exam so I never thought anything about it. Well now, after years and years of computer work and getting older, I have headaches constantly. Sure enough, he said my eyes are working way too hard so anytime I wear the glasses, it will be relaxing them and causing less stress on the old eyeballs. I picked out a cute pair (I hope) and they should be in next week.

As I was on the way out of the doc's office, I got a call from Miranda's school nurse, she had thrown up in the hall at school so I had to go pick her up. What the heck LOL

Then about an hour later, I got a call from Kyler's school nurse! He had mentioned his ear was hurting last night and he had gone in to see her today. She said his ear canal was pretty red. I told him to stay at school and I'd do my best to get him in. Of course they are completely booked so I am waiting to see if they can just call in an antibiotic or if I have to drive 25 miles to the nearest walk in doc office. Keep your fingers crossed...sheesh! He's got to get healthy though because he has his first middle school basketball game tomorrow which I am SO freaking excited about!!!

The kids go back to their dad's tonight and I am going to relax!!!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

It may not be Monday but you've had one heck of a day!

Seesh...I hope everyone gets better soon.

~love the background-I just noticed it was the same as mine~

Anonymous said...

Wow...I hope the kids feel better soon!!!

Lump said...

sounds like non-stop for you!!

Unknown said...

Ugh I hope they all get better quickly. I am secretly chuckling at all the sickies arriving at Dad's door :)

Jess said...

awe momma, I'm sorry about your craptastic day :(

Pour your self a jug o'wine. It helps ;)

Amy said...

I hope your son is better in time for his game.

I hope you plan to show us your new specs, I have contacts because I can't take glasses anymore. :)

Wep said...

YAY YOU at the gym!!!