This week has been a really good week
- I've had incredible workouts (new personal bests for my 1 mile and 2 mile walks/run times)
- I'm back on the losing weight train
- I'm feeling great overall
- I'm excited for my 5k on Sunday
- I'm considering doing a 1/2 marathon in October
- I booked a vacation for June (details later)
You know you always hear people say 'think positive', 'don't dwell on the past', 'go for it without regrets'...things like that. Honestly, I am actually believing those things now and it feels damn good.
One last thing...
I wanted to thank my friend Sherri aka Wep. She has given me some awesome words of wisdom and as simple as the words were for her to say, they have sunk in and stuck and will be there forever now. So Sheri...here's a big THANK YOU to you!!!