Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy busy busy

Lordy where do my days go...it's summer right? Thought it was supposed to slow down...ugh!!

Miranda is in volleyball camp this week, every day from 1:30-3:00. So I'm running her to and from. Then of course she wants to go to the pool so add that to and from. Kyler comes and goes through out the day, he doesn't need mom to drive him anywhere...whew.

Well except for today. I have to take him to the doc's. He's gotten into poison ivy or poison oak over at his dad's house. It's all down his leg and arm. He's had it before but of course they can't just call in a script, gotta take him in!! So add that into my afternoon.

Somewhere between all this I have to be working. I've been able to keep up and also do some work in the evenings which is no big deal.

Mama needs a day off :)

5 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I am looking so forward to the boys summer starting on the 9th, but I am afraid I am going to be busy, busy, busy too. Ugh is right! I hope the poison oak does not turn into something big and it goes away fast.
Try and get that day off!

jmt said...

I WISH I had the skills to do something from home and find someone who wanted to pay me to be there! :) I'd love getting out periodically to just DRIVE....aahhh. I know you're busy, but still...to see the sunshine instead of the walls...I'd give my left arm. Have fun being busy - (and take a day off!).

Unknown said...

Ditto to Tooj - I wish I could work from home too... gosh that would be handy!!!

I hope he recovers quickly - that's NO fun!!!

Lisa Petrarca said...

I know what you mean...summers seem like more work sometimes. Remember when we were kids, our parents never took us anywhere, we had to make our own fun. Ahhh the good ol' days! LOL!

You need to go get a massage, it always makes me feel better!!!

Hope Kyler feels better!

Tabitha Blue said...

Mama does need a day off... you're constantly going!!! Take any chance you can get!!

:)
~Tabitha

Ps, hope you join in on Sunday Citar tomorrow!!