Friday, June 12, 2009

The Good and The Bad

A couple of good and bad things happened today -

Kyler won his game tonight, 6-1 so now they are undefeated!! We don't have an out of town game Sunday after all which means I didn't have to cancel our Omaha trip...grrrr!! We can't reschedule it because now my friends son has already said he will play in his baseball games which he was going to skip.

Found out today that my dad is going to meet us in Branson for one night during our vacation!! That's awesome news but the reason he is doing that is because he is going to be going to Iowa (from Arkansas) to see my grandma and that will be a stop along the way. I guess my grandma is kinda going downhill fast...so that's not such good news. I hope nothing happens while we are in Branson.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful- hope the record continues.

There are a couple of awards for you on my blog if you want them.
http://myloonyverse.com