Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feeling Hot Hot Hot


Lordy, it is SO flippin hot here!! I mean nasty hot!

Kyler had a game last night from 6-8 (another win!!), I had sweat just running down my back the entire time. Then when I got home I figured since I was already nasty I would go ahead and mow. So even at 8:30-9:30 at night, I was literally drenched with sweat like I had walked through a sprinkler!!

Right now the temperature is 96 but it feels like 106. Seriously. Ugh! Both kids are off enjoying the water. Miranda is at the pool and Kyler is at the lake. I am going to head to the pool as soon as I am done with work today. The pool is open till 8:00 and even the short time I will be able to enjoy it will be SO worth it!!!

4 comments:

KatBouska said...

I cannot handle heat. CAN NOT HANDLE IT! I literally just sit and do nothing...totally useless. I hope you all cool down over there...I won't tell you about our 72 degree weather over here.

jmt said...

I am sooooooo loving this heat. :) I can't wait to get out of work and play in it! I need a job that if I wanted to do it in the day...I could...but if I wanted to do it at night, I could as well. I soooooooooooooooo need another job like that! LOL I am thinking of heading to the city pool with my 4 year old and force him to practice swimming. Maybe he'll like it if it's just him and me....and I can teach him without others he knows playing all around him? Yeah, anyway.....I'LL love it.

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

It is so flippin hot here too!!! It got up to 97 in our city yesterday. I use to love the heat, but after living through a Minnesota winter it feels like 197 instead of 97.
Enjoy the pool.

Ashley said...

I most definitely feel your pain love. The heat index here was 107 today. Blech. Luckily we live in a complex where our grass is mowed for us.