Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ahh tis the Season

First off, I have to share this photo as it cracked me up. I was flipping channels today and came across a dog competition show. I pointed the dogs out to Maddie and I swear to you, she sat there and watched it!! Every once in awhile she'd look behind the tv out the window to see where they went. I snapped this with my camera phone thankfully!


Today I got all the tree stuff out and Maddie was totally interested in it. She tried to bite every branch as I sorted them then just sat there and watched me.


Now that the ornaments are on it, we had to keep them up kinda high because she keeps running by and snagging them off since she thinks they are toys! Little brat hahaha! You can tell the bottom branch is empty!


Poor old Kasey likes to chill on the tree skirt and here you can see Maddie with her ball trying to tempt Kasey to play but she's having nothing to do with it!!


I have a feeling this will be an interesting month with Maddie and the tree....stay tuned :)

12 comments:

Jess said...

GAH! The ears! They kill me everytime.

Wep said...

We have the SAME issue with Cindy Lou!!! I swear she's going to start thinking her name is LEAVE IT.

Anonymous said...

That is soo funny.....and cute!!!

Yeah, I had the same issue when I had pugs....they were just tall enough to knock all of the ornaments off the bottom branch when they walked underneath it...and they thought walking underneath was really cool!!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, too cute! I love how different animals react to all the new decorations around. We've had ours up for a while now and our kitty loves to play, sometimes climb in the tree. Even Baby Blue has learned how to shoo her out of it. Then sometimes, the kitty will just sleep underneath. That part is cute.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! :)

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love the last one of the dogs and the tree. Our dog can't fit under our tree or I am sure he would lay there too. He beats the decorations with his tail though. Every year he breaks a few.
Not good!
The tree looks really nice. Doesn't it feel good to have it up? I am sue it will feel just as good to get it back down!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Sure not sue! I am using my son's computer and he has sticky stuff all over it. The keys don't seem to work very well. Kids!?!

saratogajean said...

It's the cat I worry about with the tree...she always tries to climb it and sleep in it.

Brandy said...

Your tree is lovely...even without ornaments on the bottom.

Frizzy said...

It sounds like you have a toddler in your home. Last year Yaya didn't mess with the tree. This year is a different story however. We put it up yesterday and I've already told her not to pull the ornaments off about 100 times. AACK! The other problem is that we'd have to put the decorations on the top half of the tree only and leave the bottom half empty. Not so pretty. Love your cute dogs.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that she watches tv! My little Lexi does that too when dogs are on! It makes me laugh everytime!

jmt said...

I totally forgot you mentioned that you're a bronco fan!!! LOL I would have come and given you some good teasing when my Raiders beat you last week. :) The dog watching tv is hilarious.

Lump said...

the first photo is SO CUTE. My dogs will watch other animals on TV for a minute and then they just roll over and go back to sleep for ten hours. ;)

I send good vibes that Maddie doesn't take down your tree! haha!