Thursday, September 18, 2008

WOW

Seriously, 275 comments between my main post and the three featured posts??? You guys are incredible! That is why I love the SITS blog :) I have read each and every comment and I WILL get back to every one of you!!

I am currently in San Francisco for work. I had a LONG day yesterday between traveling and then actually training. By the time I got to my hotel room, ate and got through all the comments, I was brain dead. I've got a two hour time change to deal with as well!! I was in bed at 9pm here haha!!!

I want to do a cool post for my 100th one which is going to be my next post so it might not be till this weekend when I get back home and settled that I can do it so if I am MIA here for a day or so, that is why!! I will still catch up on my comments between then!!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Have "fun" sweetie, and get some rest and we'll be waiting when you're feeling fresh :)

Wep said...

Have fun traveling :) Be careful and we'll hear from you when you get back!

Jess said...

she livesss!!

Come home soon!

xoxo

Frizzy said...

The big 100! YEAH! I can't wait to read it. Enjoy your trip and don't work too hard at your conference or responding to al the love.

Rhea said...

Congrats on your Saucy day! I was a few days late in commenting. Your blog is cute, I love the header picture!! So nice to meet you! Glad you had an awesome day with lots of comment love.

-Bridget said...

How awesome! Congrats on your SITS day!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Congrats on the soon to be 100th! Hope you're having a fun time and travel safe, you popular SITS girl, you! :)

~melody~

Tracy P. said...

I am following you around the blogosphere where you have been leaving thank you notes for the SITS visits. The sad thing is, yours was a week after mine (OK, actually 8 days), and my thank yous are right below yours. You are making me look bad. Please stop. (I am totally teasing--if you knew me, you would know I am laughing as I type! ;-) ) I just thought it was humorous, so I came to say hi and tell you you are miles ahead.