Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Holiday Weekend Gone By

What a nice long weekend...

Friday the kids and I hit the pool almost ALL day long...it was tiring LOL Both kids had gone to see the local fireworks display at the lake the night before so I didn't have TOO much guilt not spending a ton of money to basically burn away so instead we went to the drive in with Randy and his kids. We saw Get Smart and started to watch The Hulk but slowly the kids were falling asleep so we decided to leave.

Saturday the kids and I hit the mall and did some unnecessary shopping which is always fun right?? Then both kids had friends spend the night and wow, we had fun. The boys made the girls dress up in their clothes and then the girls made the boys dress in skirts. I haven't laughed that hard in so long!!!

Today we hit the pool again, I got plenty of sun this weekend! That's ok, I won't be able to go to the pool for the next two weekends so it was worth it.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Petrarca said...

Hey Trish...sounds like you had fun. Don't ya just love when you get to dress the boys up like girls?!? My niece dressed up my oldest up one time, makeup and everything...He TOTALLY looked like a pretty little girl. We have a picture that we love to pull out and embarrass him! Hope you took tons of pics, they'll come in handy one day.

I know, I know, nice mom huh?