Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Ahhhh home again...

We got home in the early afternoon today and both kids were boom, out the door to their friends houses haha. It was nice though, I was able to relax and get a few things done. Randy brought Kasey and Maddie back home and they were so happy to see me!! I missed them!!

I've been working on all my pictures, almost 300 of them!! I'm separating them into albums and then am going to label most of them. I am just going to upload them into Photobucket and add the link to tomorrow's post, I'd say that's much easier than posting all of them right? HA like I'd do that anyways!!!

Until then, here are a few I'll show now!!

The kids at the lake by my dad's house

Love black and white pictures

My dad with the kiddos.

This picture is so cute!

The kiddos and I

In Old Hardy Town

Inside Blanchard Caverns

Inside Blanchard Caverns
At Mammoth Springs

One of my artsy shots of Mammoth Springs


More to come.....

4 comments:

Nerdy Jess said...

ooooh your artsy shot would look cute in your living room! Mine too come to think of it ;)

Glad your back cupcake :D

Lisa Petrarca said...

I LOVE the pics Trish! What...your a professional photographer?

Claremont First Ward said...

I love the picture of your kids on their stomachs on the dock?

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop over, browse around and comment on my post. I look forward to returning and looking around. :)

Wep said...

I love to go see caverns. We have been to about 10 by now :)