Friday, July 25, 2008

Home Again...

I am practically falling asleep as I type this blog...

Training in Chicago went well today, some small hiccups but nothing too major thankfully. Got to O'Hare and through security with no problems. Flight was on time and got home with no problems. Randy picked me up and I yawned the entire way home LOL

I've showered and am getting ready to head over to see my fur babies who have been staying at Randy's house. I'll see my human babies on Sunday when they come home from their dad's.

Just wanted to do a quick blog to let you all know I am home, back in Kansas, once again, safe and sound...zzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. It's been so much fun!

Lisa Petrarca said...

Glad your home safe...now GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET SOME SLEEP!hahaha