Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

Ahhhh back to work, back to reality...ehhhh WRONG!

I am taking today off as a vacation day and taking the kiddos to an indoor hotel waterpark!! whohooooo!!!

I had a bit of communication confusion with my new boss at work so I didn't know if she was ok with me taking the day off. The original plan was to go and actually check into the hotel today and have two days at the water park but since we were all confuzzeled about what was going on, I am just going to take the kids for today. You can buy day passes and not have to stay at the hotel.

http://cocokeywaterresort.com/Locations/kansascity/play/index.aspx

My friend and her kids however are still doing the original plan but at least we will get to spend the day playing with them!! It's open to the public from 10:30 to 7:00. That will be PLENTY of time!!! Funny thing is, it's kinda cloudy and cruddy out today so we ended up picking the right day!

I'll be taking my camera so I'll post pictures tonight or tomorrow!!!

No comments: