Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

Good morning everyone....happy Friday to say the least!!

Today represents a couple things to me.

1 - it is my youngest nephew Nick's 7th birthday! He's getting so old!!! His brother, my other nephew Justin, turned 20 on the 31st...sheesh!! Here's a fun picture of Miranda and Nick. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK IN A BOX!!!! We love and miss you!!!


2 - My oldest brother, Scott, passed away on this date back in 1980. Today is 08-08-08 and he passed on 08-08-80, today is a Friday, that day was a Friday....kinda wild huh? Scott was 17, my other brother Mike was 14 and I was 10 when he passed. So weird to think that he would now be 45 years old now. I wonder what he'd be like? Married, kids, job...I just wonder. I'm sure Mike wonders the same. We love you Scott!

Ok ok onto other topics. There is a place here that has Free Friday concerts. I REALLY want to go to tonight's because it is CHRIS CAGLE!!! Not only is he one of the yummiest country music singers to look at, he is actually a really good artist. I have seen him hmmmm 3 times I believe?? If I end up going, I am taking my camera and will attempt to get close enough to get some nice shots of the man! Hope everyone has a great day!!! I am SO ready for this week to be over!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for your sweet comments on my big blogger day the other day! I totally loved having you over!!!

I LOVE your sons name! Both times we were pregnant if it had been a boy his name would have been Kylar. But... I have 2 little girls so we never got to use it!

Anonymous said...

I just read about your brother and the anniversary date today 8-8-8. That is the wild. I will be thinking about you today. Take care.