Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rainy Relaxing Saturday

I love days like this, it's just a nice rainy day...I really have nothing much to do (work but that's a bad bad word to say on a Saturday right? I'll ignore it for now) so I rented a movie and am going to park my butt on the couch and watch it after this. Maddie does not dig going out to go potty in the rain, she likes to stick by me under my umbrella then will run do her business then run back to me. She's too cute! Kasey toughs it out, no biggie for her. I got the doggies some new bones for their relaxing Saturday.

So Chris Cagle last night.....can I just say....YUMMY??? Every time I see him in concert he just gets better! We had pretty good seats, it was free so I was really happy to get as close as we were. I took tons of pictures and videos but of course, it was crappy lighting for pictures so my little camera didn't do the best. I'm seriously thinking of biting the bullet and upgrading again. I just bought this one last fall but I want something better. I knew I should've bought a better one then but oh well...back to Chris...YUM! Here are a few of the pictures that came out pretty good






.


2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Cool pics and wish I could have been at the concert with you. I haven't been to a country concert in ages. Too fun!

Katy said...

How fun! Glad you got a night out. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! :-)

~~A SITS sista...