Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Really Nothing Much To Say

But I figured I had better blog something right??
Neener neener boo boo!


No more pictures please!


Both kiddos were home sick yesterday. Poor Miranda, her allergies were kicking her butt and I think she has a summer cold too. She could barely breathe. Kyler had a stomach bug and spent most of the morning sleeping or in the bathroom. No detail needed right?

Of course she was just fine last week :)


I let her take pictures....word to yo 9 year old...



Today it has been SO nice out, it's already 3pm and I have had my windows open and fans on all day. It's just now hitting 85 and getting warm so I think I'm going to have to shut the house up and turn the air on or else listen to the kiddos complain! Kyler has practice again today as normal, at least it's not SUPER hot like it was last week.

That's Kyler #17...can you spot him in the swarm of yellow? LOL I just made myself giggle! Swarm...bees...yellow and black...get it?? Ok, ok enough. They aren't the bees, they are the Panthers.
Monday is a work holiday so YAY and I just got an email that we are done at 2pm on Friday! Granted working from home that doesn't mean too much other than I get to walk away from the laptop without too much guilt since it is legit...LOL Yes I tend to take ME breaks alot but who cares, I get the work done!! Ahhhhh, I've gone loopy today!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

this is a really random post for you LOL. But its funnnnn.

Maddie kills me dead every time I see her. Its the ears!

Lisa Petrarca said...

Poor kids...or should I say poor you, I know how GRUMPY kids get when their sick!

K, hate to say it but...I couldn't find him in the swarm!LOL j.k. oday, it's late and I'm a little loopy too.

Finally finished posting all my pics for last weeks game and trying to get caught up on all my BFF's.