Friday, December 19, 2008

Ahhh Friday

YES I love my Friday vacation days, they are wonderful! I don't get to sleep in though cuz the kiddos get dropped by at 6:45am so I can get them to school. No biggie, it makes me get up and get going right??

I am going to meet my friend Jen for lunch today, we've been doing that on Fridays because she's off work at 11. We are hitting up Applebee's...yummy! After that I have a meeting at Kyler's school.

I also have to wrap the few gifts I haven't yet because the kids are with me this weekend and are out of school after today so I wont have any other time to do it!

I talked to my mom about what we should do for our Christmas Eve dinner at my house. I think we have decided to order food from my friend's restaurant that I mentioned earlier this week, The BBQ Shack. We'll get some ribs, ham, turkey and lots of sides. No cooking for me makes me a happy girl!!!

We don't have any set plans for the weekend really. Kyler is going coon hunting with his friend tonight and then Miranda and I will go watch Jen's daughters basketball game tomorrow. That's about it :)

Happy Friday everyone!!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy your time off. I am looking forward to the weekend and then 5 days off next week. Yay!

Jess said...

ugh, whore. I'm jealous of your friday off. I've officially checked out.

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!
Isn't it wonderful?

I took off yesterday to finish up my Christmas shopping. You'd have to place a gun to my head to get me anywhere near a mall on Saturday....

saratogajean said...

I know it's not cool to like Applebee's, but I LOVE their Oriental Chicken Salad.

Talk about deliciousness...

Lump said...

BBQ for Christmas??! Now that's a PARTY! soooo good.

hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

SOunds like a GREAT day.

I'm at work... but.. not really having ANY luck getting motivated.

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Niiiice. I'm digging the bbq for christmas. Enjoy your weekend.

Frizzy said...

Sounds like a busy, fun day and weekend. Who doesn't like to do order out for special dinners. Makes for a relaxed night with easy clean up. HEAVEN! Have a Merry Christmas my dear! The word verification I get to type is CRAMP! What's up with that?

jmt said...

Just fyi, Trish....I'm still jealous of your Fridays. LOL But I'll let you have Applebees...never been a fan. I can't ever find something on the menu for ME that I'd get every time. Like the chicken crispers at Chilis....

Wep said...

Happy Friday :-)

LBluca77 said...

Oh your kids are so cute.

I would LOVE to be off at 11 on Fridays.

wendy said...

I love the easy mornings of breaks! Both kids have activities, but nothing that starts before 10am!

Enjoy your break!