Friday, December 19, 2008

Ahhh Friday

YES I love my Friday vacation days, they are wonderful! I don't get to sleep in though cuz the kiddos get dropped by at 6:45am so I can get them to school. No biggie, it makes me get up and get going right??

I am going to meet my friend Jen for lunch today, we've been doing that on Fridays because she's off work at 11. We are hitting up Applebee's...yummy! After that I have a meeting at Kyler's school.

I also have to wrap the few gifts I haven't yet because the kids are with me this weekend and are out of school after today so I wont have any other time to do it!

I talked to my mom about what we should do for our Christmas Eve dinner at my house. I think we have decided to order food from my friend's restaurant that I mentioned earlier this week, The BBQ Shack. We'll get some ribs, ham, turkey and lots of sides. No cooking for me makes me a happy girl!!!

We don't have any set plans for the weekend really. Kyler is going coon hunting with his friend tonight and then Miranda and I will go watch Jen's daughters basketball game tomorrow. That's about it :)

Happy Friday everyone!!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy your time off. I am looking forward to the weekend and then 5 days off next week. Yay!

FatGirlsSkinny said...

ugh, whore. I'm jealous of your friday off. I've officially checked out.

TL said...

Happy Friday!
Isn't it wonderful?

I took off yesterday to finish up my Christmas shopping. You'd have to place a gun to my head to get me anywhere near a mall on Saturday....

saratogajean said...

I know it's not cool to like Applebee's, but I LOVE their Oriental Chicken Salad.

Talk about deliciousness...

Lump said...

BBQ for Christmas??! Now that's a PARTY! soooo good.

hope you have a great weekend!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

SOunds like a GREAT day.

I'm at work... but.. not really having ANY luck getting motivated.

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Niiiice. I'm digging the bbq for christmas. Enjoy your weekend.

Bird, Frizzy and Our Little Yaya said...

Sounds like a busy, fun day and weekend. Who doesn't like to do order out for special dinners. Makes for a relaxed night with easy clean up. HEAVEN! Have a Merry Christmas my dear! The word verification I get to type is CRAMP! What's up with that?

Tooj said...

Just fyi, Trish....I'm still jealous of your Fridays. LOL But I'll let you have Applebees...never been a fan. I can't ever find something on the menu for ME that I'd get every time. Like the chicken crispers at Chilis....

Wep said...

Happy Friday :-)

LBluca77 said...

Oh your kids are so cute.

I would LOVE to be off at 11 on Fridays.

wendy said...

I love the easy mornings of breaks! Both kids have activities, but nothing that starts before 10am!

Enjoy your break!