Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Photo Tag

I was *tagged* today by Tooj- and now I am supposed to pick the 4th folder where I keep my photos, and then choose the 4th picture.


I was excited to see that it was this picture!! The man in the picture is Guy Fieri. Guy was the season two winner of The Next Food Network Star from The Food Network. He went on to create his own Food Network Show, Diners, Drive Ins and Dives . Basically he travels the country and hits all these crazy little places that people have recommended. I have a friend, Rick, that owns a fantastic bbq place here in town called The BBQ Shack. He had told me earlier last year that he was contacted by the Food Network about possibly doing an episode there. Sure enough, last summer the crew came and filmed an episode there!! I went down with a friend to have lunch and check out the filming! Guy was so cool and he smelled YUMMY! LOL
Here are a few more pictures just cuz it was kind of a cool day!!





I am supposed to tag 4 fellow bloggers to post a photo in the same fashion.
Summer

Have Fun!!!

9 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Enjoyed all the photos!
Happy Wednesday.

Jess said...

Dang it, now I have to go and be creative ;)

word verification: cardwag

lol, no more of that!

Brandy said...

So cool! I love him...although I don't watch all the time.

Lump said...

I love his show!! I would like to eat a hamburger the size of my head with him. and yeah, drink a beer too. :)

thanks for the tag!

jmt said...

Thanks for playing along - and I am sooooooooo sorry about the wrong link up! LOL As soon as I read your comment, I went and adjusted it. I'm a moron late at night or early in the morning...or heck, middle of the day at times, too! :) Great pic and story.

(word verif: loine LOL)

wendy said...

That is too stinkin' cool!! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, how fun!!!! I think that show is so much fun to watch too... he seems like a pretty crazy, funny guy!!

You look great in that pic too!!!

That's for being MY saucy friend!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Amy said...

Thanks for tagging me, I was just wondering what I was going to blog about. Hopefully I will get to it today.

Anonymous said...

I love to watch his show...

Well, basically, I love to watch ANYTHING that is on the Food Network!