Monday, December 8, 2008

It's gonna be a mute day

So the fence guys are here YAY!! They will be done today, double YAY!!! My dogs are freaking out to say the least! Maddie is going between the front door and my bedroom looking out the windows at the guys and barking her head off! Kasey is sitting by me but is also barking...because Maddie is...ugh!

Today is Monday...a day full of normal meetings for me...hence the title of this blog. I'm going to have to live on mute today LOL

I took some before pictures and will post them later with the after pictures! I'm so excited!!

Ohhhh and also...MY BRONCOS BEAT THE CHIEFS!!! Wahoooooooo!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll be glad to get the fence done! One more thing to mark off your list!

saratogajean said...

Yay for fences.

Even small ones.

Brandy said...

So happy for you...and your puppies!

Frizzy said...

You know I'm not a football fan but to hear that the Broncos beat my Chiefs makes me sad. Good for your team bad for mine.

Rick said...

Yes! Broncos! I didn't know. Thanks. You're kind of out of his territory aren't you?