Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crappy Day

It's only 8:45am and I can already say it's going to be a crappy day.

The girl is sick again, she was up coughing all night. She has been stuffy since Sunday but it's really hit her hard now. I gave her the choice to go to her holiday program or not last night but she wanted to go. She did really well but her cheeks were so red I knew she wasn't feeling good. She took a long hot shower and went right to bed after we got home (after the stop at DQ of course!!).

The boy is having issues at school, not really going to go into it much more, too frustrating. Hopefully it will get worked out though because this week he is in basketball tryouts so I hope he doesn't screw himself out of making the team.

The weather is turning bad. Luckily I went and got a bail of straw yesterday and spread it all around in the new dog area because it was going to turn into a muddy mess. Maddie likes to rip through the straw and mess it up as I'm trying to spread it, lil turd. I think it's supposed to snow some today...we will see!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I hope your day gets better and everything goes well for your son. Believe me, the stress around here has gone over the top for US!

Take care :D

Frizzy said...

Dogs and mud= NO FUN! The hay sounds like even more excitement! HA! I sure hope your little one feels better. As for your son, if his classes aren't going well maybe the team will help encourage him. Hope the day ends up going better than you expected.

saratogajean said...

Here's hoping everyone feels and does better.

Tabitha Blue said...

Aww, sorry, hope it gets better. I'm sure the changing weather isn't helping her feel any better either.

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I hope she feels better soon. I have the same problem with our dog in April. That is one good thing about snow, at least he comes in with clean paws.
Good luck to your son with tryouts.

Lump said...

ugh. keep your head up!

Wep said...

I hope things get better :-)

jmt said...

Yup, weather poohed on us, huh? I hope the kids "feel better" in all senses needed. :)