Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost vacation time...YAY

I have to get through today...then work 1/2 day tomorrow...then I am off til the 2nd whahoooooo! Sucks I have to work on Friday the 2nd but eh, I work from home so who really cares!

Got lots going on behind this computer screen that I won't really go into but I made a decision this weekend and feel good about it. I have a friend currently in pre-term labor which is scary as hell, she's only at 30 weeks. The kids are on winter break and are already bored LOL UGH! hahaha!!

I got my BBQ Christmas eve dinner ordered and will be picking it up on Wednesday at 5:30. 2 slab of ribs, turkey, ham, mac and cheese, slaw, beans and potato salad...YUMMY!!

Just wanted to drop a quick post, happy Monday all!

9 comments:

Lump said...

BBQ sounds like the best Christmas food EVER. :)

Unknown said...

I have one more day til vacation too and I CANNOT WAIT! ...and um, I want some ribs!

Brandy said...

After Wednesday I will be off until Jan 2 too! Have a great time!

Jess said...

Can I hide from the psychos at your house? *giggle*

I'm jealous of your dinner, sounds DELICIOUS!

Amy said...

Two days of work for me this week and then I have 5 days off..yay! Plus, I'm just sitting here reading blogs, so it's like being off anyway :)

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Im sitting on vacation now! Loving it. Merry Christmas

wendy said...

I'm lovin' the whole vacation thing! :)

jmt said...

Enjoy your time off, you deserve it. I had a friend who went into pre-term labor with both her children. Her first came at 34-36 weeks...I can't quite remember...but her daughter came at 27. She was in the NICU for....3 months? But she's healthy and happy now...all is well. :) Think happy thoughts.

What is it that you get to do from home? Seriously...give me a metro job where I can work from home!!

Anonymous said...

I have one more day til I'm off work too.....but I have to go back to work next week! I hope you have a great time!

Best of luck to your friend...hope she and the baby are doing well!!!