Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas Eve and morning. My mom and Papa Dick came down last night and I let the kids open all their presents. They went to their dad's this morning so I wanted them to enjoy everything while they had some time to.

Here we are rockin' our new rollerblades and skates. Wheeeee I can't wait to go skating next weekend!!! They can't either!


Here are just a few more shots..



I think they got enough...what do you think??

I had to show this one because Miranda got me this blanket and wowza, it is heavenly soft!! Kyler got me a ton of candles in all my favorite scents. They did good :)
Had to take one this morning before they left, they had such a good Christmas can you tell??

11 comments:

Amy said...

Cool Stuff!

My girls got Aero shirts too and each a Nintendo DS. They were very thrilled, and are at their dads today too. Can't wait until they get home so we can play around with all the new stuff :)

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you are already to hit the streets with those blades and skates!
Have fun! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

Awww...I would say Christmas was good for you guys! :) Great pics!

Brandy said...

The picture with the skates is awesome!

Merry Christmas!

jmt said...

They say pics are worth a thousand words, and from the smiles on their faces...I'd say you "done good". :) Merry Christmas!

BloggessJ said...

I'm visiting from your comment on Fresh Mommy's blog. Looks like everyone had a great Christmas at your house too! Love the new skates and rollerblades!

Jess said...

Awe, so cute! I love the blanket, that'll be lovely for veggin'!

Unknown said...

Looks like Santa was so good to ya'll!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and send you warm wishes for a Happy New Year!

jmt said...

Hey, new pic up! I like it. :) Is it okay that every time I click on your blog I giggle when I see the Brit Spears countdown? I read a couple of other bloggers who are all excited about her tour as well!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great Christmas (AND YOU TOO!) Love the skates! Hope you have a great New Year!

Unknown said...

I love roller skating ...four wheels!! so much fun.