Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Favorite Ornaments

Thought I'd put some pictures of some of the cute ornaments I have. I think I have mentioned before that my tree has no rhyme or reason to it. Every year the kids and I pick out a new ornament. It's our little tradition.

I got this bear making a snow angel when I was in Estes Park back in like 2001 or something. It is so cute!


Everyone needs to have a Santa riding a motorcycle right??


I've had this old school Broncos ornament for years!!!


This picture one cracks me up, Kyler was 3 and Miranda was 6 months....hehe

I got the series of Hallmark ornaments for each kiddo for their first 5 years.
Kyler's is the bears
Miranda's is the trains

I had two last gifts on order from Target that I had yet to receive. I got an email today that one of the items was cancelled...great! So I took a chance and called Walmart this morning to see if they possibly had the other item and they had ONE left!! It hadn't been in so that's why I ordered from Target but someone must have returned it or something. I hauled booty over there and got it and grabbed one other thing (I can't name them in case the lil buggers read this) so now I am 100% done!!

10 comments:

Nerdy Jess said...

Awe, cuteness!

100 DAYS! 100!!!!!

Woots!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Love the ornaments!
I bet it feels good to be done shopping!

PorkStar said...

lol aww that's cute!

saratogajean said...

My favorite ornament is a piece of string with blue glitter on it I made when I was in preschool.

I still think it's pretty.

Amy said...

cute cute ornaments.
It feels great to be done. Now NEXT Christmas will be here before you know it. :)

Brandy said...

They are all adorable but I really love the motorcycle ornament!

~word verfication=wartu~

Lump said...

awww look how itty bitty they are in that photo. so cute!

Crystal Miller said...

LOVE the new pic! I think the thing I have missed most about not having my computer for a few days is not getting to read your blog! Hope the Vacation is great and Miss ya lots!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! L♥ve and Hugs :) Shauna

Tabitha Blue said...

Fun ornaments!!! And I love the new pic of you!!! Merry Christmas, hot mama!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com