Thursday, December 11, 2008

This that and some more

I wrapped all the presents that I have so far last night...wowza LOL Sad part is, I still am waiting on some deliveries!! The kids wanted me to wrap theirs in different paper so as you can see..this is how they wanted me to do it. You can't even see all of them in this picture! Silly kids haha!



As I was shooting that picture, both doggies were being super cute so of course I had to snap some of them!

Here's my old girl Kasey -




Of course then there is Maddie -




Lastly I want to thank Amy at Escape Into My Thoughts for giving me this award:

Now along with an award, comes some work so here goes.

1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.

I'm going to pick my son, even though he's not a 'man' yet...he is the most important male figure in my life right now. Kyler, hang in there kiddo...it's a little rough right now but we will get through this! Your a smart kid and you constantly make me proud.

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life (or for your blog).

-I have happy and healthy kids and pets
-I have a great job that I am so thankful for
-I am a single parent and own my home
-I have incredible friends
-I am happy with my life
-I've work hard to get the things I have

3. Assign this award to 5 other blogs.


Have fun ladies!!

9 comments:

Jess said...

Awe! That was super sweet about Kyler. Got me a lil sniffly. You have incredible friends because you are one of the most amazing people and who could NOT love you?

I'll do this one a lil later today. I'm playing dj jess and making Christmas music for the party at work. :)

xooxox cupcake

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award!

wendy said...

Love your note to Kyler!

With the note you left me, how could I resist?! :)

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

What a great idea to wrap the gifts in different paper. I will have to do that next year.
The doggies are so cute.

jmt said...

Already wrapped? Man...you make me feel bad. I should be doing that right now! I meant to ask you...what is it that you do? Great job...where do I sign up? LOL

Frizzy said...

I was going to say what FGS said. You're an awesome mom!

Amy said...

I don't plan on wrapping, I do gift bags...I'm lazy like that.LOL!

And yaay to single moms who own their own homes....I love it :D

Brandy said...

Thanks for the award - I will try to post about it next week but I make no promises since we are less than 2 weeks from Christmas and I have a million things to do! AHHHHHHHHH!

BTW - Cute dogs!

Lump said...

I'm such a sucker for dog photos! :) so cute.

your kiddos are making out like a bandit!