Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm feeling kinda Sunday!

I love that commercial :)



Today is the big rematch between my team, the Denver Broncos and their rival team, where I actually live...the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs have done horrrrrrible this year but manage to have two wins...guess who one of those wins is against? Yup MY BRONCOS!! Grrrrr! They won against them at home so now today's game is IN Denver so there is no way the Broncos are going to lose to them at home right??? The odds are like 97% Broncos 3% Chiefs for the win. Lordy I hope I'm not eating my words later today...LOL

Anyways...how are you? Miss me? LOL Just kidding, it's only been a few days. Seems like this weekend has flown!! The kids have been busy doing stuff with friends all weekend too.

I have decided I must start wrapping! All my deliveries keep coming and I'm shoving boxes here and there. I could put them out in my shed but I think at this point it would be easier to just wrap them and get them under the tree. I need to obviously do this when the kiddos aren't home though. I have another vacation day on Friday so maybe I'll just wait and do it then.

Hope your feeling kinda Sunday too :)

4 comments:

jmt said...

Okay, your post made me check my tv and find out when my raiders play...only to find out they played on Thursday night!! WTH? I hate when I screw up the schedule like that. So to answer your question, NO...I'm no longer feeling Sunday. LOL Oh well, they lost to San Diego...I'll be rooting for your Broncos!

Jess said...

hey cupcake :) I misssssssssss you. we must hang out soon.

any presents for MEEEEEE? ;) I got you something mwhahahah.

saratogajean said...

I'm feeling kinda Monday

:(

Lump said...

woo FOOTBALL! congrats to your team, my college team kicked some ass too! :)