Thursday, December 4, 2008

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok two blogs in one day is a bit much BUT if you see from my Twitter messages I complained how none of the boxes I have been receiving were for me right?

Well I just opened one of the boxes and guess what??? IT WAS FOR ME!!!! I am getting both kiddos new rollerblades for Christmas and decided to get myself a pair of skates too!! We go skating enough I figured, why not right?

Mine came today and when I opened the box and literally squeeled with excitement!!! I want to go skating NOW!!!! I want to get big pink puffy pom poms to put on them just like in the good old days, but of course I won't. I want to get the cool skate covers, but of course I won't.

I have a pair of rollerblades but I'm an old fashion skater and prefer the actual boot skates. My kids have NO clue they are getting any much less that their mom is getting skates with pink wheels!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

8 comments:

Jess said...

dooood!

I have those SAME skates!!! I love them and I am pro-pom pom btw.

xoxo

Brandy said...

Those are some sweet skates! I vote pom pom!

Wep said...

I have a pair too, they go with my errr diner uniform.

jmt said...

I have no skates, but am totally supportive of yours. :) We don't go enough to justify it, but when we do, I love it. And I love the fact that I get sore from it. How OLD am I? Sheesh.

Unknown said...

Those ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Love the skates. The pom poms will look great. I may have to try skating again. I use to love going to the roller rink.

Lump said...

I haven't been skating since I was 10 years old!! I'm going to have to soon. I want to see pics of you and the kids rockin it!

wendy said...

OMG, those are too funny!! I used to be a roller skater at Sam's club (no lie - that was my job!) and I had a pair just like that! :D